10 cheap hotels in Berlin between Kreuzberg and Charlottenburg
- You are in Where to sleep in Berlin
Kreuzberg is home to students and artists. And the Turkish quarter of Berlin, with Turkish restaurants and bazaars, cinemas and night clubs. If you take a taxi and you don't know German, remember that Kreuzberg reads like Freud, so it is pronounced “Kroizberg”. Charlottenburg it hosts museums and theaters including the German Opera (Deutsche Oper Berlin). Charlottenburg Castle and its garden are also worth visiting in the district.
Hotel in the Kreuzberg district
Let's see where to sleep at a good price in the alternative and multi-ethnic district of Berlin.
Acama Hotel & Hostel Kreuzberg Berlino
Tempelhofer Ufer 8/9, Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
If you want to sleep in Berlin cheaply, you can experience theNorthern European style hostel, cheerful and colorful. In reality the structure is divided into the hotel wing and the hostel wing.
The latter is especially suitable for young and especially to groups. Great for school trips or travel with friends. In the common rooms you will find sofas, wifi and a coin-operated table football, free tea and coffee when you want.
- From the Acama you can walk to the German Technical Museum and the Jewish Museum of Berlin. The Möckernbrücke and Hallesches Tor metro stops are at mt. 300
Angleterre Hotel Berlino
Friedrichstrasse 31, Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
Among the hotels in Kreuzberg, it is the most classic and elegant, in Anglo-Saxon style. It is not exactly low cost, but for its stars the value for money it is rated very well by those who have already stayed there.
The last thing you would expect inside is a Italian restaurant. Instead Leonardo Da Vinci will surprise you with its local and international dishes. You will also find a spa, gym and sauna.
- In the immediate vicinity of the hotel: Checkpoint Charlie and the Gendarmenmarkt and, for shopping, there is Friedrichstraße. A little further on is the Jewish Museum. The Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag and Potsdamer Platz are less than 2 km away. The hotel is 150 meters from the U6 Kochstraße underground station.
Hotel Prens Berlin
Kottbusser Damm 102, Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
An ideal 3-star hotel for those with no big pretensions, a good solution for sleeping in Berlin according to those who have already been there. basic rooms and clean.
All this without giving up the advantages of staying not far from the Kreuzberg club area, where typical and ethnic restaurants await you. The hotel gives you the option to include the breakfast in the room price or pay it as an extra.
- Conveniently located near the Kottbusser Tor metro station, the hotel is about ten minutes by metro from Alexanderplatz.
Hotel in the Charlottenburg district
Let's see the solutions to stay overnight in this district of Berlin spending the right amount.
Novum Hotel Gates Berlin Charlottenburg
Knesebeckstr. 8-9, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf
If you like Art Noveau, associated with a excellent value for money, consider booking this 3-star hotel whose original structure dates back to the turn of the last century, but with modern rooms (non-smoking) and with all comforts.
There is also an internal courtyard which is great for relaxing. If breakfast is not included in the price, you might be interested in that, very close to the structure, there are bars and pastry shops who make great breakfasts.
- The hotel is located in a very quiet area both day and night, very close to the Ernst-Reuter-Platz Metro Station, and just a 7-minute walk from Kurfürstendamm, the avenue most loved by Berliners: three and a half kilometers of shops, theaters, bars, restaurants, cinemas and much more.
Hotel Atrium Charlottenburg
Kaiser-Friedrich-Str. 53, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf
If you are not looking for luxury, but everything you need to feel yours ease at competitive prices, this hotel is worth considering. The rooms are small, but nice, comfortable and tastefully decorated.
At 70 meters from the entrance there is the stop for bus 109 (Kaiser-Friedrich - Str./Kantstraße) which comes and goes directly to Tegel airport at the cost of a bus ticket.
- Thanks to the nearby Charlottenburg stations and the Wilmersdorfer Straße metro, you will easily reach the city's top attractions: we recommend you take a trip to KaDeWe (the largest shopping center in the city which attracts 40.000 to 50.000 visitors every day).
Econtel Hotel Berlin Charlottenburg
Sömmeringstrasse 24-26, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf
Nice, clean and comfortable hotel. If you are traveling with children we recommend that you book a Family Club Room: it is one family room, brightly colored, with a bunk bed and a double bed, with paintings and toys for children.
The breakfast is varied, both sweet and savory, and there is never a shortage of fresh fruit. At the reception you will always find coffee and herbal teas.
- The Econtel is one of the most convenient Berlin hotels in Charlottenburg to and from the airport (two stops on bus 109, under the hotel). For the center you can move by bus or by metro (Mierendorffplatz station) very close. With a 10-minute walk you will arrive at Charlottenburg Palace and visit the fantastic gardens. You can also go jogging or cycling along the Spree River.
Leonardo Hotel Berlin
Wilmersdorfer Str. 32 Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf
The hotel is located in a quiet street, col Opera House at 300 meters. The rooms are soundproofed and air-conditioned (not common in 3-star hotels in Berlin). You will also find free mineral water, coffee and tea in your room.
Buffet breakfast, with Organic products. In case it seems expensive, remember that there are great bars right under the structure. Although the area is not exactly touristy, it is full of excellent restaurants.
- The location is a strong point of the hotel as it is adjacent to the Bismarckstrasse metro stop where both the U7 and U2 lines pass to the Olympic Stadium, the Berlin Zoo and the Kurfürstendamm shopping street, with the famous KADEWE.
Hotel Panorama on Kurfürstendamm
Lewishamstraße 1, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf
A hotel recommended especially for young people with a limited budget, but with a great desire to visit European cities. It has low costs and excellent connections to any attraction worth experiencing or visiting.
The breakfast is good and well reviewed. Every morning you must obtain a card at the reception to be given to the staff in the room.
- It takes 20 minutes by bus 109 to reach the hotel from the Tegel airport. Once in the hotel, 50 meters from the U7 Adenauerplatz Metro Station; you are one step away from Kurfürstendamm, the cosmopolitan shopping boulevard full of life at any time of day with its bars, restaurants, theaters and cabarets. The Panorama hotel is right in the middle of it all.
Hotel near the Berlin zoo
Finally we want to mention a couple of structures on the border between the districts of Kreuzberg and Charlottenburg, near the Zoo, the most beautiful and largest park in the city that is home to the Berlin Zoo. It is a very prestigious area so, it is true, you have to consider an undoubtedly higher budget. But with a excellent value for money you can stay in a hotel right on the luxurious Kurfürstendamm boulevard.
Hotel Zoo Berlin
Kurfürstendamm 25, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf
Exceptional hotel for comfort and services. Some rooms look like the interiors of a ducal palace, in fact the structure dates back to the early twentieth century. Very elegant in the combination of ancient and modern in a truly unique design. It is no coincidence that it has hosted world-famous personalities and artists.
It can be considered a boutique hotel with a value for money more than excellent. Good breakfast, abundant choice and possibility of fresh products.
- Within 500 meters you will find the Theater des Westens, the Theater and Comedy at Kurfuerstendamm, the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Savigny Square. The hotel is located right on the Kurfürstendamm boulevard, 200 meters from its metro station.
Hotel California Kurfürstendamm 35
Kurfürstendamm 35, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf
Hotel located in a late 800th century building, in fact the common areas are furnished in accordance with the classic style, while the rooms are modern and comfortable. There is also a spa and gym.
The hotel's breakfast focuses on salty. If you prefer sweets and if you want to save money, have breakfast in one of the many cafes in the area.
- The hotel is located on the Kurfürstendamm boulevard, full of shops, theaters and restaurants. There are two metro stops near the hotel (Uhlandstraße and Kurfürstendamm).
Are you planning a weekend in Berlin with your sweetheart? Take a look at our selection of romantic hotels in the German capital!