10 romantic hotels in Berlin
- Where to sleep in Berlin
Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin
Unter den Linden 77
For a luxurious stay, this is the perfect place. Marble bathrooms, restaurant with 2 Michelin stars, shopping arcade, spa and hot tub… a dream! Located in the heart of the Mitte district, the Adlon is a stone's throw from the Brandenburg Gate, with the Metro stop in front of the main entrance. Excellent strategic location and direct access to some of the main attractions of the city; walking less than 10 minutes you will in fact be at Holocaust Memorial, in Parisian Square e al Checkpoint Charlie.
- The excellent and complete buffet breakfast is served in the dedicated area on the ground floor and goes beyond all expectations. Different types of caviar to choose from and vast selection of Champagne.
BOOK A ROOM AT ADLON KEMPINSKI BERLIN
Hyperion Hotel Berlin
Prager Str. 12
Located in a quiet area of Berlin, with underground line U9 (Güntzelstraße) a few steps. The Hyperion Hotel will amaze you with classic and romantic interiors, extra-large beds, bathrooms with huge cosmetic mirrors, ristorante Plaza with international and local cuisine, a garden for intimate moments if time permits. Spending the night in Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf is a great idea if you are interested in luxury shops and department stores (the hotel is 2 metro stops from the Ku'damm shopping street) or if you want to visit the Berlin Zoo.
- Continental breakfast included in the reservation. Varied and abundant, typical of German cuisine, with great variety especially of savory products. The bistrot Kästner offers a wide choice of snacks and drinks.
BOOK A ROOM AT THE HYPERION HOTEL
Potsdamer Platz 3
A real institution of hospitality in Berlin. This 5-star superior hotel features elegant rooms with views of Potsdamer Platz or Tiergarten, luxurious bathrooms with heated floors, a spa, a restaurant serving French cuisine and a lounge bar with a selection of fine wines. The Ritz-Carlton is 10 minutes from the Brandenburg Gate or Unter den Linden Boulevard. Thanks to its central location, it is confirmed as the ideal choice for those interested in history and architecture of Berlin and prefers to get around the city on foot.
- American and continental top breakfast in the hotel "brasserie": menus for special diets on request. One room is included in each room complimentary bottle of water.
BOOK A ROOM AT THE RITZ-CARLTON
Nürnberger Str. 65
A stone's throw from the fermata metro at Wittembergplatz, the hotel is ideally located for those who love it Shopping because very close alla Ku'damm and KaDeWe department stores. Spacious and modern rooms, wellness center with sauna and indoor swimming pool, gym and lounge bar with Californian cuisine. The specialty of the restaurant is the American beef ribs, cut at the moment in an open kitchen. The Crowne Plaza is the perfect starting point for a visit to the Berlin Zoo and the Gedächtniskirche, the city's symbolic church.
- International breakfast but also vegetarian, gluten-free, kosher and asian with the possibility of consuming it on one small outdoor terrace.
BOOK A ROOM AT CROWNE PLAZA
Ku'Damm 101 Hotel
The Ku'Damm is located at 101 of the famous shopping street from which it takes its name. The property is well served by public transport (bus stop right in front of the hotel and Adenauerplatz underground station 10 minutes walk): easy to get to Checkpoint Charlie or the CityCub Fair. Bright rooms with modern design, bathroom with heated floor, free WI-FI. Furthermore, it is possible have lunch on the terrace or in the garden and there is a lounge bar where to get a drink and a snack at any time of the day.
- Breakfast is not included in the rates and at € 16 price it is served at the restaurant with panoramic view located on the 7th floor of the structure. Excellent pancakes, is sweet than salty.
PRESS A CAMERA TO THE KU'DAMM 101
Hotel renovated in 2012 with elegant but modern and welcoming rooms (many also have a private balcony). Simple but functional structure, located in a quiet area 10 minutes from the metro di Wittenberg Platz which provides direct connections to Potsdamer Platz and the main tourist destinations of Berlin. At your disposal there is the restaurant and a bar that offers international drinks, also to be enjoyed on the terrace on fine evenings.
- Good buffet breakfast served in a small room, available continental and Italian with coffee and cappuccino accompanied by soft brioches and biscuits.
BOOK A ROOM AT THE ARTIM HOTEL
Lietzenburger Str. 85
If you are lovers of Andy Warhol don't miss this themed hotel. In the whole structure you will find 250 works of the artist and the furniture of the rooms is dedicated to the pop art style. A relaxation room with sauna and gym and a luxurious bar characterized by an elegant marble counter Thanks to its central position, from the hotel you can reach Alexanderplatz or the Museum Island in 10 minutes on foot or by public transport (metro and bus stop practically in front of the entrance of the structure).
- Continental buffet breakfast with fresh and varied products (also 2 types of salmon). The Factory bar is inspired by the New York street food and has a patio where you can sip cocktails.
BOOK A ROOM AT THE ART'OTEL
Rooms with elegant and modern furnishings, bathroom with cosmetic mirror, and free WI-FI throughout the hotel. The restaurant is elegant and offers international dishes, a very refined lounge bar, equipped with a romantic fireplace and a panoramic summer terrace. Interesting hotel location: a few meters from the bus stops bus 100 ed M29 which lead directly to the center and from the Wittenbergplatz underground station. Perfect solution for those landing at Tegel airport (not far from the hotel).
- Continental breakfast buffet with a wide choice of jams, herbal teas and different types of fruit salad (paid service). The Rienäcker restaurant is the revelation of the hotel.
BOOK A ROOM AT THE GOLDEN TULIP
Warsaw 6th place
Located in an old and characteristic school building, this hotel is also a hostel (solution recommended for young couples who want to stay in a comfortable and elegant environment). Spacious rooms, modern restaurant which also serves pasta and pizza, sauna (by reservation) and there is also a games room with billiards! The property is located in a strategic position, a stone's throw from the train and underground stations and a few meters from the East Side Gallery Mercedes benz arena and from the beautiful ponte di Oberbaumbrucke which connects the districts of Kreuzberg e Friedrichshain.
- Breakfast to be paid for separately with a supplement of 6 € and served in the Hoffman room. Alternatively, you can opt for a nice bar in front of the metro U exit.
BOOK A ROOM AT PLUS BERLIN
The rooms of this hotel, in a contemporary style, are real little love nests being also equipped with a kitchenette, fridge and microwave. The property is located near the Lützowufer, within the Zoo, 200 meters from bus stops 100 and 200, and offers the possibility of rent a bike, an ideal option to cross the park, get to the city center or go up to Charlottenburg Castle via the along the Spree River.
- Two types of breakfast available, small (cost € 4,50) e buffet (cost € 9,50) to be consumed inside the hotel cafeteria.
BOOK A ROOM AT HOTEL LÜTZOW
The choice of the hotel is only the first step to spend a romantic weekend. If you're in town on Valentine's Day, check out our ideas and suggestions on what to do in Berlin on Valentine's Day.