Hard Rock Cafe Berlin: a little bit of America in the heart of Germany
- Eat and drink
The menu is large and well assorted. Sandwiches of all kinds (also suitable for celiacs), variegated sauces (have you ever tried the barbecue sauce?) And alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are just some of the courses that can be tasted at the Hard Rock Cafe. And for those who don't have the patience to wait, there is a special ticket that allows you to skip the line and enjoy an evening like a true star.
Souvenirs and memories of an unforgettable evening!
The Hard Rock Cafe stands out for its important relics that belonged to the rock myths. In particular, the Berlin office is able to take visitors on a real journey into the past: the venue is in fact arranged on two spacious floors where it is possible to admire the numerous objects of the great musicians and take home fantastic memories from relive every day.
- T-shirts, mugs and musical instruments are among the most admired souvenirs in the large rooms of the restaurant, excellent for an original gift or to keep for oneself.
Priority entrance: the advantages of booking
THEHard Rock Cafe in Berlin offers a priority ticket that brings numerous advantages. With the advance purchase it will in fact be possible skip the queue and take a seat at the reserved table, avoiding boring standing moments.
- The price includes a two-course meal and soft drinks, coffee or tea for those who prefer it.
- The real gem is the upstairs terrace where you can dine accompanied by the evocative and incomparable view of the Church of the Remembrance.
- Particularly impressive is the moment of sunset, where the characteristic rock music of the place makes the romantic atmosphere of this particular corner even more unique.
Hours and days of opening
The restaurant is open every day from 11.30 to 23.30, with the exception of Fridays and Saturdays when closing is postponed to 00.30.
The bar opens every day from 10.00 to 01.00 at night. Like the restaurant, on Fridays and Saturdays you can enjoy an extra hour.
Special mention goes to the Hard Rock shop area which opens every day from 10.00 to midnight.
- Tickets & Offers Book Hard Rock Cafe tickets
Where it is
How to get to Hard Rock Cafe Berlin
To quickly reach the Hard Rock Cafe Berlin it is advisable to use the underground. The closest stop is Kurfürstendamm & Zoologischer Garten.
Address: Kurfürstendamm 224